First deposit bonus
100% / £100 + 200 Free Spins
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 20 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. - www.begambleaware.org
First deposit bonus
100% / £100 + 200 Free Spins
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on Starburst will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. - www.begambleaware.org
First deposit bonus
100% / £100 + 300 Free Spins
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. www.begambleaware.org
First deposit bonus
100% / £25 + 20 Bonus Spins
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on "Book of Dead" and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £10/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C's Apply. Please gamble responsibly - www.begambleaware.org.
Table of Contents
- Online Casino in Canada – Best Online Casinos for Canadian Players
- Online Casinos in Canada and How They Work
- What Does “Online Casino Canada” Mean
- A Brief History of Online Casinos in Canada
- Is Online Gambling a Popular Activity in Canada?
- Canadian Law Regarding Online Casinos
- Online Casino Licensing in Canada
- New Online Casinos in Canada
- Promotions And Bonuses At Canadian Online Casinos
- No Deposits Bonuses For Canadian Online Casino Players
- Online Casinos Offering Free Spins
- Wagering Requirements Explained
- Canada’s Top-Paying Online Casinos
- Online Casino Games Available in Canada
- Canada’s Best Mobile Casinos
- Payments At Canadian Online Casinos
- Customer Support At Canadian Online Casinos
- Keeping Players Safe
- Land-Based Casinos in Canada
Online Casino in Canada – Best Online Casinos for Canadian Players
When the Casino Gorilla was searching for the best online casinos for Canadian players, no stone was left unturned. The big guy made sure to find only the highest quality online casinos which give a warm welcome to players from Canada.
Canadian online casino players expect their online casinos:
- to be safe and secure as a minimum
- to offer a fair and fun gaming experience
- to offer a good choice of additional payment methods
- to be compatible with tablets and smartphones
- to offer casino welcome bonuses and promotions
- to offer exciting and new online games
Some players in Canada experience difficulties with making deposits via debit and credit cards, which is why a great choice of additional payment methods is important. Another factor we take into account is that online casinos for Canadian players are compatible with modern devices, as a majority of Canadians access the internet via tablets or smartphones.
Plus, we know that you want to be able to take advantage of the best casino welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions. And of course, to be able to use those bonuses to play the freshest and most exciting video slots, table games and live dealer casino games around.
Online Casinos in Canada and How They Work
Online casinos give you the opportunity to play games and gamble for real money. They’re very popular in Canada, with millions of people across the county regularly visiting them hoping to strike it lucky and win big.
The way online casinos work is straightforward.
- You sign up, fund your account then use the money in your account to play games. When you visit a casino, you’ll see a button at the top of the screen saying ‘Register’ or ‘Sign up’ or something similar.
- Click ‘Sign up’ button and fill out the registration form to get your account set up. You’ll have to supply some basic personal details and will need to come up with a username and password for your account.
- With your account up and running, you can use a payment method such as a bank card or e-wallet to add money to it. Choose from the list of accepted payment methods and enter the required details; the money will then be added to your account and can be used pretty much straight away.
- Now that your account’s funded, you can play the casino’s games. Place a bet on a game and the amount you’ve wagered will be deducted from your account balance; any wins will be added to it.
Most casinos have promotions offering bonuses such as free spins or bonus money; there’s nearly always some sort of bonus you can claim as a new player. Bonuses give you free credit that you can use on the casino’s games; though you’re technically playing for free, you can still win actual money. Other bonuses include cashback on losses and cash giveaways.
What Does “Online Casino Canada” Mean
When we use the term ‘Online Casino Canada’ we are not necessarily talking about an online casino which has its headquarters in Canada. What we are referring to is those online casinos which will accept players from Canada, no matter where the actual casino offices are based.
All of the online casinos listed on this page are happy to welcome players from Canada.
Not only that, all of these casinos meet the highest of standards when it comes to quality of games, security, payment processing, fairness and bonus offers.
The Casino Gorilla knows that Canadian online casino players demand only the best. That’s why the following features have all gone under the microscope when it came to sourcing the list of the best online casinos for Canadian players:
- Game Selection: games are at the heart of every online casino, and we look for the best casino games from the most respected developers in the industry. From video slots to classic table games and live casinos, we are only interested in the best.
- Safety and Security: you want to feel comfortable when you play at an online casino, and so player safety and security is a primary concern. We only recommend licensed casinos which use encrypted software to keep player details safe and private.
- Promotions and Bonuses: opening bonuses can sound wonderful, but the Casino Gorilla looks beneath the surface to find the best value welcome bonuses for Canadian players. We also search out the best casinos for recurring promotions for existing players.
- Super-fast Payouts: when you want to withdraw your cash, you don’t want any delays. That’s why we look for casinos which pay speedily and without any fuss.
- Banking Options: Canadian players often need a good variety of different payment options, so the casinos that provide these options rank higher with us.
- Customer Support: when you contact an online casino with a question or problem you need a quick resolution from friendly and knowledgeable customer support officers.
- VIP Programs: high rollers expect high-end rewards. VIP programs are in place to offer those rewards, with the best giving players reasons to stay with their favourite casinos.
- Top Jackpots: every casino player dreams of hitting the jackpot, and the Casino Gorilla is here to sniff out the biggest and best jackpots on the market.
A Brief History of Online Casinos in Canada
The world’s very first real-money online casino software was created by Microgaming in 1994. Back then, gambling at land-based casinos was a huge industry not just in Canada, but in many countries the world over. The very first online casino sites were very basic compared with the ones we play at today – this should come as no surprise, since the internet itself was in its infancy.
Throughout the 90s and into the first decade of the 2000s, online gambling steadily became an important market. What drove people to them was the fact that they enable you to gamble from home; you don’t need to visit your nearest casino, which may be a long way away, to play casino games and potentially win.
Canada’s home to its fair share of land-based casinos, including:
- River Cree Resort and Casino, Alberta
- River Rock Casino Resort, British Columbia
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Fallsview Casino Resort, Ontario
- Casino de Montreal, Quebec
The country’s actual casinos remain popular today, though the online gambling market has certainly proven to be quite the competition. Canadians can legally access loads of the best, newest and most popular online casinos around. So long as a casino is licensed, it’s able to accept Canadian players and allow them to gamble using actual money.
Is Online Gambling a Popular Activity in Canada?
Gambling is a very popular pastime in Canada. Many people throughout the country enjoy visiting land-based casinos to get their gambling fix, and playing casino games over the internet. Thanks to the country’s relaxed approach to gambling, it’s been able to flourish and become a significant revenue stream for the Canadian government through taxation.
There are over 100 land-based casinos in Canada offering visitors the chance to play all sorts of games. The number of online casinos that Canadians can access is obviously much higher. This is the main reason why online gambling is so popular and is attracting more and more people. Other advantages of doing your gambling online include the convenience of gaming from home (or while out of the house on your mobile device), the huge number of games available, the higher payout rates online games have and the anonymity, to name a few.
Canadian Law Regarding Online Casinos
The law relating to the operation of international online casinos in Canada falls into a ‘grey area’. Every province in Canada has the right to grant permits for gambling which ‘may be operated on or through a computer’. However, there are no specific laws addressing online gambling from offshore operators.
There is certainly no law preventing individuals from playing on online casinos based in other territories.
No Canadian citizen has ever been prosecuted for doing so, and therefore you can play with confidence on any of the online casinos recommended on this page.
Remember that in Canada you must be at least 18 years of age to legally enter a casino.
Online Casino Licensing in Canada
Canada’s gambling laws are quite relaxed. It varies from one province or territory to the next exactly what is legal, but generally speaking the laws aren’t too restrictive. The act of gambling isn’t illegal in Canada, whether it’s done in physical venues such as casinos, or at online casinos, so long as it’s regulated at a government level. In other words, an establishment or website offering real-money gambling services has to be licensed for it to operate legally. If you place real-money bets, you’re not doing anything against the law and won’t get in trouble with the authorities even if the place or site you’re at isn’t licensed. The way the law sees it, it’s the provider of the gambling services that’s at fault, not the people placing bets.
It is, however, illegal for a company to operate an online casino based in Canada. There is an exception to this rule:
- if an online casino’s servers are located within the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory (a First Nations reserve near Montreal), it’s legally permitted to operate. Most online casinos that accept Canadians are based in other countries.
When you visit an online casino in Canada, make sure it’s licensed. This is the best way to check that the casino you’re at is safe and can be trusted. If you happen across a casino that’s based in Canada, but not in the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, you should avoid signing up and pick another casino instead. You shouldn’t get in trouble for playing at a casino not based in Canada, but it’s best to be on the safe side.
When you’re at online casino, it’s very easy to check what licence(s) the casino has. Most of the time, there should be a short piece of text at the bottom of each webpage explaining where the casino has obtained its licence(s). If not, you should see logos representing the regulatory authorities that hand out casino licences. Some of the main authorities that provide casinos with licences include:
- The Malta Gaming Authority
- The UK Gambling Commission
- The Gibraltar Gambling Commission
If in doubt, contact customer support or do a quick online search. Should a casino’s reviews say the site isn’t to be trusted, you should try a different casino instead.
The vast majority of online casinos aimed at Canadians are based either in another country or in the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, and are therefore perfectly legal.
New Online Casinos in Canada
One of the best things about online casinos is that there are always new ones launching. Every year lots of brand new casinos come to market. In Canada, people can access and sign up to nearly all of the most recently launched casino sites.
There are already loads of great online casinos, some of which have been successfully running for years. Many players prefer trying out new ones because they have several advantages such as:
- Better bonuses. New online casinos have to compete with older sites and all other new ones. To stay ahead of the competition, new sites typically run better promotional offers and have bigger bonuses for players to claim.
- Games by top providers. Another way new casino sites try to attract players is by offering games by the best providers in the industry. They hope that by offering games from established, well-known providers that they can encourage more people to sign up and play.
- User friendly design. Today’s newest online casinos are designed with today’s online gamblers in mind and are usually very user friendly in design. A new online casino typically has a simple layout and minimal clutter to make the user experience as convenient and hassle-free as possible.
The advantage established casinos have over new ones is that they’ve been able to build up a reputation and gain lots of reviews. New casinos don’t necessarily have either of these things, so they may struggle to attract players, hence the need for them to be particularly competitive with their bonuses.
If you’re looking for a casino to sign up to, don’t avoid new casinos just because they don’t have as many reviews. A casino that’s only recently launched may be just as good and suitable for you as one that’s been around for a while. So long as a new gambling site is properly licensed and looks safe and sound, it should be worth checking out.
Promotions And Bonuses At Canadian Online Casinos
There’s nothing like a good casino bonus to give your balance a boost! The Casino Gorilla loves it when there are lots of generous bonuses to take advantage of. Thankfully, many online casinos available to Canadians have all sorts of exciting promotions on offer. First of all, there’s the welcome bonus, which you can claim once you’ve made your first deposit. For this, you usually get rewarded with some free spins and/or bonus money. The size of your bonus varies depending on the casino you’re at and the amount of money you deposit, though at some casinos, there’s over a thousand Canadian dollars in bonus money up for grabs! Some casinos will even offer rewards for several deposits after your first.
Some promotions are long-lasting, whereas others are only around for a limited time. While free spins and bonus money are commonly offered, you’ll also come across promotions rewarding you with cashback or comp points that you can exchange for cash and other bonuses. You may well come across raffles or slots tournaments, both of which have cash prizes.
A lot of bonuses are rewarded through a casino’s loyalty scheme and VIP club. A loyalty scheme is available to everyone who signs up to a casino. You earn points by spending money on the casino’s games and the more points you earn, the higher your level is. There can be anything from a few to several dozen levels. The higher your level is, the more bonuses, rewards and perks you’ll be entitled to. At some casinos, the last few levels of the loyalty scheme are invite only and serve as the casino’s VIP club. At others, the VIP club is separate from the loyalty scheme.
Should you receive an invitation to join the VIP club and accept, you’ll get to enjoy a range of exclusive bonuses and special deals. Some of the goodies available include:
- VIP-only promotions and tournaments
- enhanced customer support
- fast withdrawals
- higher deposit and withdrawal limits
- reduced wagering requirements
- gifts and invitations to real-life events
No Deposits Bonuses For Canadian Online Casino Players
One of the Casino Gorilla’s favourite casino promotions is the no deposit bonus. As the name of this bonus suggests, there’s no deposit necessary to claim it. In other words, you’re entitled to claim it as soon as you’ve set up your casino account and before you’ve actually topped it up with funds. No deposit bonuses typically reward you with some free spins or bonus money that you can use to try out a casino’s games. You can still win real money even though you’re technically playing for free, though you’ll have to deposit money into your account and meet any wagering requirements before you can make withdrawals.
You’ll find that there are plenty of no deposit bonuses for Canadian players available. Many online casinos offer these bonuses because they’re popular with players. People enjoy getting to check out a casino and play some of its games without having to deposit. The great thing about these bonuses is that if, for some reason, you decide you don’t like the casino you’re playing at, you can simply sign up elsewhere and you won’t have wasted any money.
Have a look on this page and you’ll see that quite a few Canadian online casinos have no deposit bonuses waiting to be claimed. Once you’ve made the most of a no deposit bonus, you should then receive some bigger rewards when you make your first real-money deposit, so the no deposit bonus is just the beginning.
Online Casinos Offering Free Spins
You’ll find that nearly all online casinos in Canada have promotions giving away free spins. The way these offers work is simple:
- you make a deposit to qualify and the spins are then credited to your account.
Sometimes, you’ll receive a set number of spins at once; sometimes, they’ll be credited to your account in batches over a fixed number of days. Free spins are usually usable on select slots only; it tends to be popular and new slots that you can use them on. Each spin is worth an amount of money determined by the casino. You can still win actual money from using free spins, but the value of each spin is usually low, so any winnings are likely to be fairly low too.
Just about every online casino has a welcome offer for new players. This usually gives you some bonus money and/or free spins when you sign up and make your first deposit. At some casinos, you’re able to claim bonuses for several deposits after your first as well. Once you’re done with any welcome offers, you can take advantage of the casino’s bonuses for existing players. Most casinos give you the chance to earn some free spins quite regularly. Keep your eyes peeled for free spins promotions and take advantage of them whenever they come around.
It’s worth mentioning no deposit bonuses. These are bonuses that, as the name suggests, you can claim without having to make a deposit into your casino account. Many casinos offer these to encourage new players to sign up; when they do so, they can play for free and yet still earn some real money. Before they can withdraw their winnings, however, they have to create an account and meet other requirements.
Wagering Requirements Explained
All online casino bonuses have some kind and nearly all of them have wagering requirements. These are special requirements that have to be met before you can claim your winnings. There are two main types of bonuses: bonus money and free spins. Bonus money is free casino credit that you can use, but not withdraw, whereas free spins, as mentioned above, are spins you get to use on slot games for free.
Winnings are credited to your account as bonus money. Before you can withdraw these, you have to play through the bonus’s associated wagering requirements. This typically involves you wagering an amount of money equal to the bonus, your deposit and bonus, or your free spins winnings, a set number of times.
Let’s say a casino’s offering a 100% match bonus of up to CAD 100. This special deal comes with wagering requirements of 30x the bonus.
- You deposit CAD 100 into your account as cash and receive a free bonus of CAD 100 as bonus money, giving you a total of CAD 200 to spend.
- Winnings you earn from spending the bonus money can only be withdrawn once you’ve played through the bonus 30 times; you therefore have to spend CAD 3,000 on the casino’s games for this to happen.
- Some games contribute more to wagering requirements than others; some don’t contribute anything at all.
Until the wagering requirements have been met, your bonus money winnings can’t be withdrawn. As soon as the requirements are met, the winnings are yours to withdraw whenever you like.
Canada’s Top-Paying Online Casinos
Every online casino game has an RTP. This is a term that stands for ‘return to player’ and is expressed as a percentage. It refers to roughly how much of a player’s bet they should get back over long-term play. It’s calculated using thousands or even millions of simulated turns. The higher it is, the less money you should lose, in theory.
Each online casino has an RTP. This is calculated by totalling how much money people have wagered with over a given time period, and how much money people have won in that same period of time. Some casinos regularly publish their average payouts; these are official reports put together by independent companies such as eCOGRA. If a casino has a payout report, you should find a link to it near the bottom of each webpage.
If you’re keen to make some money from online gambling, playing at an online casino with a good payout rate isn’t enough – it’s the games you play that matter. For your best chance at making a profit, stick with games that have high RTPs. If you’re going for a game that involves decision-making of some kind, play for free first so you can get used to how it works and perfect some strategies before you start risking your money.
Online Casino Games Available in Canada
The online casino games available to casino players in Canada are no different from those on offer to players in different parts of the world. This means that you can expect to enjoy:
- slot games
- table games
- live casino
- scratch cards
- bingo games
- and other instant games when you play online.
The selection of games available to Canadian players is fantastic and will more than satisfy the most demanding of online casino players.
The percentage of the population of Canada which chooses to go online via tablet devices is higher than in just about any other country, while the use of smartphones is also extremely popular. With this in mind, it’s good to know that modern casino games are perfectly adapted for mobile play. No matter what brand of smartphone or tablet you’ve got, you will be able to enjoy the best casino games wherever you are.
Canada’s Best Mobile Casinos
Just about every online casino has a mobile site that can be accessed on smartphones on tablets; some have their own app as well. If you’d like to play casino games while on the go, simply visit an online casino through your mobile device’s web browser. So long as you have a steady internet connection, you’ll be able to play games and have a gamble no matter where you are.
Mobile casino sites have to operate on screens that are smaller than computer and desktop ones. Tablet screens are still fairly big, though smartphones ones are usually a lot smaller. You’ll find that most mobile casino sites have a more compact design and layout, and are better organised. For example, many make use of things like drop-down menus and scrolling menus so that the interface isn’t cluttered, yet everything can still be accessed easily enough.
Some mobile casinos don’t have as many games as the parent desktop site. This is simply because some games – mainly older ones – haven’t had mobile friendly versions created yet. Just about every new game that’s created for online casinos is designed to be compatible with both computers and mobile devices.
If a casino has an app, it may be worth downloading if you’re going to be spending a lot of time at that casino. Apps tend to offer a better mobile gambling experience since they’re specially designed and offer more conveniences such as push notifications. The only major downside is that they take up space on your device. Many players prefer standard mobile sites for quick gambling that doesn’t involve any downloads or device space. Having said that, apps are still fairly popular.
Payments At Canadian Online Casinos
You’ll be pleased to learn that making deposits and withdrawals at Canadian casinos is as easy as anything. The line-up of accepted payment methods varies from casino to casino, but most of them will let you use plenty of widely used, international payment methods. Credit cards, debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards and even cryptocurrencies are among the options available at your typical Canadian casino. Whenever you find a casino you want to sign up to, chances are one of the payment methods you’re currently using will be accepted there.
Most of the time when you make a deposit, the money appears in your casino account pretty much straight away. However, the same can’t be said for withdrawals. Whenever you make a withdrawal request, you have to wait for it to be processed. The amount of time it takes depends on the casino:
- Sometimes it’s less than a day, sometimes it’s anything up to three days
- Once your withdrawal request has been processed, your money will then be on its way to you
It also depends on the payment method:
- If you’re using an e-wallet, your money should reach you immediately or within a few hours
- For other payment methods, you can expect to wait a few days or more before receiving your money
You should find plenty of online casinos that accepted the Canadian dollar. If a casino accepts players from Canada but doesn’t use the Canadian dollar, it will convert your currency for you. There’s usually a charge for this, so bear that in mind when deciding on a casino to sign up to.
Customer Support At Canadian Online Casinos
Any casino worth signing up to will have a good customer support system in place. The Casino Gorilla really appreciates it when he can get in touch with a team member to get something sorted out – luckily, though, he doesn’t have to do this too often! You’ll find that Canadian online casinos offer quite good customer support. Of course, as with other things the customer support options and availability vary depending on the casino you’re at
- Some casinos offer 24/7 customer support
- others may have it unavailable for a few hours of the day
- Some have lots of ways of getting in touch available, such as a phone line, email address, live chat feature, email form and social media
- others may have just a few options available
- Customer support should be available in English, though some casinos may offer it in French as well
Keeping Players Safe
It’s important for any website that takes money from people to make sure everything is safe and protected. When you deposit money into a casino account, you want to be sure that your money is secure and that nothing untoward can happen to it. Thankfully, most casinos take all the necessary steps to ensure that players’ data and money are safe from harm. Having a licence is a sign that a casino is reliable and trustworthy; if it wasn’t, it wouldn’t have qualified for the licence.
Some of the measures that online casinos take to protect players include:
- Using SSL encryption technology
- Using RNGs (random number generators) to keep games fair
- Having their games regularly tested
- Publishing audits by third-party companies such as eCOGRA or iTechLabs
- Promoting responsible gambling
- Being upfront about what happens to data
- Offering a reliable customer support system
If you come across an online casino and you don’t think it’s safe for whatever reason, don’t sign up. Instead, pick one of the many well-rated casinos that are proven to be trustworthy. The vast majority of casinos take the security and wellbeing of players seriously. All of the casinos we list on our site have been carefully vetted and are very safe sites to sign up to – choose any one and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Land-Based Casinos in Canada
There are five land-based casinos currently operating in Canada:
- Caesars Windsor: This spectacular destination is the largest casino resort in Canada. Enjoy luxurious surroundings where you can dine at one of the many restaurants in the complex and enjoy the biggest names in show biz in the 5,000 seat entertainment centre. Plus the casino gaming action takes place over two floors 24 hours a day. The address is: 377 Riverside Drive East, Windsor, Ontario, Telephone: (519)258-7878 or 1-800-991-7777.
- River Rock Casino: Just 5km away from Vancouver Airport, River Rock is a non-stop luxury casino which provides only the finest of entertainment. There are more than a thousand slots to choose from, as well as all your favourite table games including blackjack, roulette, baccarat and craps. The address is: 8811 River Road, Richmond, British Columbia, Telephone: (604)247-8900 or 1-866-748-3718.
- Casino Niagara: It’s all about fun and games at Casino Niagara. Enjoy more than 1,500 slot machines on this 9,000m casino floor. There are also over 40 table games which include blackjack, roulette and a variety of poker games. When you want a break from the gaming action there are four restaurants and three bars for you to take it easy and relax. The address is: 5705 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Telephone: (905)374-3598 or 1-888-325-5788.
- River Cree Resort and Casino: Whether you want to play, dine, relax or be entertained, River Cree Resort is the best option in Alberta. Spin the reels on more than 1,150 state of the art slot machines, or enjoy one of the 40 table games available on the casino floor. Dining and recreational areas are also available, including the famous Tap 25 Sports Bar. The address is: 300 East Lapotac Blvd Box 179 Enoch, Alberta T7X 3Y3, Telephone: (780)484-2121.
- Casino de Montréal: Opened in 1993, the Montreal Casino is the biggest stand-alone casino in Canada. The 526,488 square foot gaming floor is spread over three buildings, and boasts more than 3,200 slot machines. You will also find over 100 gaming tables, Keno rooms and many virtual games. To relax you can spend time in one of the four restaurants, three bars or cabaret room. The address is: 1, avenue du Casino, Montréal, Québec Telephone: (514)392-2746 or 1-800-665-2274.
For example, Blackjack will have an RTP of around 99% if played optimally, while slot games tend to vary from 94% to 97% on average. What this means is that if spun the reels of a slot game with a 97% RTP, you should expect to lose 3% of your bankroll over hundreds of thousands of spins. Of course, in reality people play for less time than this, meaning that in the short term you can win or lose different amounts.
Here are some websites to contact for more information: