First Deposit Bonus
100% / £100 + 50 Free Spins
No deposit bonus
1 Wheel of Rizk - A Chance to Win Spins or Cash
What Are Exclusive Casino Bonuses?
Exclusive bonuses are special kind of bonuses provided by online casinos to punters who register from specific websites (casino reviews sites) or have existing casino accounts they registered through those websites.
The Gorilla offers exclusive bonuses to his punters that you cannot find in any other place. You'll find lot of special promotions and awards that are for the players who register with the casinos The Gorilla recommends!
For example, the Gorilla offers exclusive bonuses to his punters that you cannot find in any other place. He has lot of special promotions and awards that are strictly for his players who registers with the casinos he recommends by clicking the links on his website.
Types of Exclusive Bonuses
The most common types of exclusive bonuses include:
1. Deposit Bonus
The deposit bonus is type of bonus that you get after completing the registration process and depositing real money into your casino account. In other words, you must load your casino account with real cash to activate this bonus. Most casinos set a minimum qualifying deposit which your must deposit to qualify for the offer and a maximum amount of bonus that you can claim.
The bonus funds will be added to your real cash deposit to give you a larger bankroll. So, your bankroll will be £20 (real cash deposit) + £40 (bonus fund) = $60 (your bankroll).
Note the following:
- the qualifying deposit is £10
- the maximum bonus you can claim is set at £200
- if you deposit less than £10, you won’t get the bonus
- Also, the maximum amount of bonus you can get will be £200 regardless of the amount you deposit.
Most casinos require punters to exhaust their real cash balance before they can play with the bonus credit. You will also be required to meet the wagering requirement before you can withdrawal the bonus money.
2. Free Spins Bonus
Of all the exclusive bonuses listed here, Free Spins Bonus is the most popular. The bonus allows you to play a given slots game or games without using the real cash balance in your account. Free spin bonuses are exciting because they give you a chance to scoop exciting rewards without risking your hard-earned money.
Exclusive free spin bonus can be awarded in any of the methods below:
- As the welcome bonus.
- As apart of a deposit match bonus.
- As a no deposit bonus.
- As part of the welcome offer.
- As a reload bonus.
The number of free spins you can get varies from one casino to another. But generally, most websites offer anything from 20 free spins to 200 bonus spins. There are websites that offer as much as 800 free spins, but these are often accompanied by conditions that are hard to beat.
3. No Deposit Bonus
You don’t need to deposit any money in order to access the No Deposit Bonus. Instead, you only need to open an account with the casino offering this bonus and your bonus funds will be immediately awarded.
Sometimes, the casino will ask you to verify your account and/or add a payment method before the bonus can be credited. In most cases, you can still withdrawal the no deposit bonus, but after wagering it several time to meet the wagering requirement. No deposit bonuses take multiple shapes including free cash bonuses, free no deposit spins, and so on.
4. Low Roller Bonus
A low roller bonus is offered by online casino to punters who don’t want to spend a lot of money while playing. For instance, you can get a 200% bonus when you make a deposit of £10, £30, or £40. These types of bonuses can get you started and provide you with the money you need to start playing on your favourite casino games with low risk.
5. High Roller Bonus
A high rollers bonus is awarded by online casinos that are trying to attract high stake players. There is no clear-cut definition of high rollers, but generally, these are punters who consistently deposits and wagers large sums into their casino account. Because these players play with high stakes, the ordinary bonuses of £100 or aren’t appealing.
Casinos like punters who like to spend big and they are ready to treat you like a king and get what you deserve. They give them high-roller bonuses that might reach up to €1,000 pounds.
Things to Watch Out When Claiming Exclusive Casino Bonuses?
Every online casino will have specific terms and conditions accompanying the exclusive bonus, so you should go through them before deciding which casino to register with and which bonus will be ideal for you.
- For instance, on certain exclusive welcome bonuses, you might be given certain conditions such as playthrough requirements and cash out limits on bonus winnings.
- You may also be required to deposit a certain amount of money before the bonus can reflect in your casino’s account such as €£10. This is called the minimum qualifying deposit.
- Then, you might need to wager the winning at least 20, 30, 40, or 50 times or the bonus plus the deposit or the deposit alone before you can withdrwal the bonus. Some casinos also set deadlines within which you must meet the wagering requirements
- Another thing that you should check is the casino games the bonus can be redeemed at, and the terms of every game. For instance, some online websites might not allow you to play your exclusive bonus on blackjack. Another form of requirement might be the maximum wager that you can place. For example, you could be limited to betting only 10% of the bonus for every bet you place.
- Lastly, you are not allowed to open two or more accounts at the same casino in order to claim multiple exclusive bonuses. You only have once chance to claim the welcome offer. So, read the terms and conditions and make an informed decision.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Exclusive Bonus
There are a lot of benefits that you can get when you register with a casino using websites that offer exclusive casino bonus. Exclusive bonuses also have some shortcomings. Some of the main benefits and shortcomings include;
- Able to play for free – The most obvious benefit of an exclusive bonus is that you play for free and keep the money you get from playing with the bonus. The bonus gives you a chance to have fun and win real cash, without risking your hard-earned money.
- Practise for free – With an exclusive bonus in your account, you can try out the various games on offer. You can easily test these games and know which one will work for you and which one will not.
- Fun and exhilarating – It is always fun and exciting to spin the reel knowing that you did not pay for the session, especially when you are a beginner. You enjoy the excitement of online casino gaming and get motivated to continue playing at the casino.
- Tailor made bonus – Depending on the type of punter you are, some exclusive bonuses provide you with the chance to opt in and get a personalised bonus that will suit your need such as low-roller or high-roller bonus. You can even claim the bonus on any casino game that you feel comfortable playing. It’s fulfilling to get a casino bonuses, tailor-made just for you.
- Terms and conditions – Exclusive bonuses come with terms and conditions that you need to fulfil before you can cash out the bonus money or bonus money and derived winnings. For instance, some bonuses require you to only use the bonus credit to play specific slots which might not be your cup of tea. Therefore, always check the terms of the bonus before you opt in to make sure that you will be able to fulfil the set conditions.
- Wagering requirement – Most of these bonuses come with a wagering requirement that you need to fulfil before you withdrawal the winnings. For instance, you might be asked to wager the winnings from the bonus at least 50 times on certain games before you get the winning. This is always a tricky process since these games are often low coin value casino games.
Exclusive Casino Bonus Validity
How long does an exclusive bonus last? Generally, online casinos will require you to use this bonus within a set timeframe – the timeframe will depend on the type of bonus you receive and will vary from one casino to the other. Often, larger deposit bonuses come with a short timeframe, such as 48 hours, whereas smaller bonuses come with a longer amount of time like 7 days.
As always, check the terms and conditions of specific casinos when claiming the bonus to ensure that you utilise it.
Claiming Exclusive Bonuses
First, you will need to be a member of the casino offering the exclusive bonus. Therefore, sign up to that casino through the promotion page of the website offering the bonus if it is an exclusive welcome bonus.
After that, you will be redirected to the exclusive bonus landing. Select the offer you wish to claim and follow the requirements and directions you will see on the bonus landing page. If a code is needed, key it in when claiming the bonus.
In case of any problem, contact the customer support team of the casino from its official website and inform the team that you are having an issue when claiming the exclusive bonus.
Finding and Using the Bonus Code
By now you understand that exclusive bonuses come with bonus codes that you will be required to fill when claiming them. The bonus code is found on the promotion page of the website hosting the bonus right of the exclusive bonus listing. When you click on the bonus to claim it, you will be requested to either email the code to the casino’s support team and the bonus will be credited to your account or you fill the code when registering a new account.
Casino Games Supporting Exclusive Bonus
The kind of casino games you can use to redeem your bonus will depend on the type of bonus you have and the casino’s terms and conditions or requirements.
Slots have the most-friendly requirements, but you might find exclusive casino bonuses on various websites that you can redeem to play craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, baccarat, pai gow poker, and other casino games.
There are online casinos that will prohibit you from using the bonus on certain casino games, so ensure that you go through the requirements of each casino and check which titles the bonus is allowed.
Using Same Code for Many Times
You cannot use the same code to register different accounts. You might be penalised if you try to use one code to open multiple online accounts at the same casino.
The Bottom Line
The pros of signing up to enjoy an exclusive bonus with a specific online casino outweigh the cons, which is why these bonuses are quite popular among casino players.
They give you the opportunity to try out casino games for free and you can even earn some money without having to invest your own cash. There is nothing to hate about these bonuses.
Online casinos provide exclusive bonuses for every casino player and for every type of casino game, everyone is taken care of. Some are welcome bonuses, some are ongoing bonuses, and others are irresistible deals provided to be redeemed within a specific time. They all make your stay at the casino more valuable and even provide you with the chance to win big.
Every casino player should look out for these bonuses, and with the help of the Gorilla, we are sure that you now have a better understanding of exclusive bonuses.
Now let the Gorilla take its bananas to replenish its energy as it tries to get you more information about online casinos and where you can place your bet to get generous winning. Till then, bye and happy wagering!