We at CasinoGorilla.com value our visitors’ privacy. On this page, we will tell you just how we handle things associated with your privacy.
Casino Gorilla is operated by:
Company name: Boldmove Investments Limited
Company registration number: HE407490
Company address: 30 Axiou Street, Acropolis, 2013 Nicosia, Cyprus
Phone number: +35722263409
Author: Leo Wilson
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Boldmove Investments Limited
Linkedin: Boldmove Investments Limited
What Information Does CasinoGorilla.com Collect and How Do We Collect It?
CasinoGorilla.com collects a number of different kind of information on our users. With this information, we can determine, for instance, which areas of our site you are accessing and for how long at a time. This kind of information will help us develop our website and its usability even further. The visitor’s device (for instance computer or mobile phone) will transmit this kind of information to us automatically unless the user has activated some kind of blocking methods, which are typical in web browsers today.
- IP address. When you are visiting our site, our internet server automatically identifies and saves your computer’s IP address.
- Information about your device. We may be collecting data on what device you are using, including its model, operating system and other possible identifiable information.
- Personal information. Sometimes, during a special campaign or a competion, we might ask our users for their personal contact information such as email address, name, home address, phone number, date of birth, sex, age, profession or personal opinions. When giving us this kind of information, you accept that we may use them for marketing purposes. However, you can always withdraw your acceptance of these terms by using the link at the end of our emails or by contacting us with our website’s feedback form. CasinoGorilla.com will never sell or give away data from our person register.
How We Use Our Customers’ Personal Information
The personal information that you give us can be used, for example, as a means to contact you and tell you about our new content and updates as well as new offers from our partners.
The collected technical information as well as data from your use of our site may be used to further develop our service and its usability. However, this kind of data will not be individualised, nor can it be connected with you or the personal information that you may have given to us in the past.
CasinoGorilla.com does share give its users’ personal information with any third-parties or other organisations. All the possible marketing that may occur will be by CasinoGorilla.com, and you can always withdraw you acceptance of this.
On some occasions, we may share your information with our technical partners’ servers, but even here the rights to use your information as well as the property rights only remain with CasinoGorilla.com. If we are legally obligated to do so, we may also give information gathered from third-parties to the government of Cyprus.
Personal Information of People Who Are Under Age
CasinoGorilla.com never collects any information from people that are under age. The use of our service is only permitted to those who are 18 or over.
How We Store Your Information and How You Can Access It
CasinoGorilla.com is physically located as well as operates within the European Economic Area (EEA). If our user’s information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to, for example, one of our technical partner’s servers, the information will always remain appropriately hidden.
The collecting, storing and using of the user’s personal information starts when the user gives us their information. This personal information can then be used and stored for as long as the user does not ask for us to erase their information from our database.
When you are using our service, you have the right to:
- Enquire what kind of information of yours we have stored in our database as well as ask to see this information for an appropriate cost.
- Ask to see the copies of your personal information for an appropriate cost.
- Add to or amend your personal information.
- Ask for us to stop collecting, storing and using your personal information.
- Ask for us to completely erase your personal information.
Actions related to your security
The information of every CasinoGorilla.com user is being stored securely. The access rights for this data have been strictly limited to those employees and partners who need the information to do their job. Transferring all of this information is being done by using appropriate SSL encryption, and the databases, that hold the information, are located in safe environments within password-protected databases.
Links to Other Websites
CasinoGorilla.com may link to other websites that have their own privacy policies. CasinoGorilla.com is not to be held responsible for services offered by third-parties, and we encourage our uses to always get to know other websites’ privacy policies as well. CasinoGorilla.com is not to be held responsible for other websites’ content or possible harms that their content might cause to our users.
If you have any questions or request related to this topic at hand, feel free to contact us through our website’s contact form.
Last updated on 9.7.2020