Mr. Play Casino ReviewFirst deposit bonus: 100% / £50 + 20 Bonus Spins
Mr. Play Casino Review
Nothing puts the Casino Gorilla in a good mood like a new casino to review. But, nothing puts him in a bad mood like a bad casino. When Mr. Play Casino was slapped down on the Casino Gorilla’s list of things to do he couldn’t stop jumping for joy. Will he still be in such a good mood by the time he’s finished? It’s time to find out.
- The bonus only has a 35 times wagering requirement
- There is a VIP club that rewards loyal players
- They are licenced by the UK Gambling Commission
- The software providers are some of the best in the industry
- Players from the United States are restricted
- The game choice is less than a lot of other sites
- First deposit bonus: 100% / £50
- Free Spins: 20
- Payment Methods: Clickandbuy, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer
- Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission
- Bonus Code: Not Needed
- Wagering requirement: 35x (B+D)
- VIP program: Yes
- Mobile casino: Yes
- Live casino: Yes
- Foundation Year: 2017
- Email: [email protected]
- Software Provider: Ainsworth Gaming Technology, Amatic Industries, Aristocrat, Bally, Barcrest Games, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Cadillac Jack, Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, Habanero, iSoftBet, Lightning Box, Magnet Gaming, Microgaming, NeoGames, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nyx Interactive, Old Skool Studios, Play'n Go, Playson, Playtech, Pragmatic Play, Quickfire, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic Games, SG Gaming, Skillzzgaming, Thunderkick, Tom Horn Gaming, WMS
- Available languages: English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish
Mr. Play Casino Bonus
How does £200 sound to you? Better than a banana thrown at your head right? Mr. Play give you a welcome bonus of £200 split across your first three deposits. They also add some extra spins in there as well to really sweeten the pot. Here is how it is broken down.
- 1st deposit bonus: 100% up to £50, minimum of £10 (plus 20 free spins on Starburst)
- 2nd deposit bonus: 50% up to £75, minimum of £20
- 3rd deposit bonus: 50% up to £75, minimum of £20
Mr. Play Free Spins
On your first deposit, minimum of £10, you will be awarded 20 free spins on Starburst. Each day after that you will be awarded 20 more free spins until you hit a total of 100 free spins. The games you will be given the spins for are as follows: Finn and the Swirly Spin, Book of the Dead, VIP Black and Aloha! Cluster Pays. Any winnings from these spins must be wagered through 35 times before they can be withdrawn.
Mr. Play doesn’t have any bonus codes, you can access the welcome bonus just by making your deposits.
Mr. Play have a VIP club in place for regular players. This allows them to earn points from playing games and then the VIP club will reward them at regular intervals with rewards like bonus cash and free spins.
There is also a competition that is run every Monday at Mr. Play. The top 30 players in terms of points earned will split a £1,000 prize pot between them. The top player will win £150 and the total prize drops the further down the leaderboard that you finish.
All players must abide by the terms and conditions to gain access to promotions.
- Minimum Deposit £10 for first deposit
- Minimum Deposit £20 for subsequent deposits
- Wagering requirement x35 bonus plus deposit
- Bonus money cannot be withdrawn before wagering is complete
- Only players from the UK can receive the bonus
In terms of slots there are a huge amount of games provided by some of the biggest software providers in the industry. Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Play’n Go and Quickspin all provide games for Mr. Play. This shows with the level of titles that are on offer. There are some real big hitters like Starburst, Book of the Dead and Gonzo’s Quest are all available to play here.
Here are a selection of slots that are on offer at Mr. Play Casino:
- Golden Colts
- Thunderstruck II
- Serengeti Lions
- Aloha! Cluster Pays
- Lightning Horseman
- Legend of Cleopatra
While nothing can come close to actually being in a casino, live casino games come very close. They don’t manage to provide the waitresses serving your free drinks and the sights and sounds of a casino, but they do manage to create the best atmosphere possible in your own home.
Mr. Play has a range of live casino games on offer to players. Covering Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Dream Catcher their choices give players plenty of opportunities to get into the spirit of playing live casino games.
When it comes to mobile gaming Mr. Play have made sure that they cater to the market as best they can. The mobile browser version of their website offers high resolution versions of a good selection of games. It loads quickly and can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations. It makes it a simple task to play your games on the go.
Mr. Play also offer a mobile app to players who do not like to use their mobile browser. The app is very smooth and runs without crashing. It makes sure that players don’t have to worry about losing progress in the middle of the game because it is a highly stable piece of software.
Mr. Play attempt to provide as fast a withdrawal process as possible. Their debit and credit card transactions are carried out with three business days and e-wallets are completed within one day. This makes e-wallets the obvious choice for customers who want a fast process. The available options are as follows:
- Bank transfer
- Paysafe Card
Security and Fairness
Mr. Play use the most well known and most reliable software providers within the industry. This means that they offer an excellent level of safety to their users. All customer details are encrypted to make sure that personal information is safe. They are regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission which is one of the best licences there is. In addition to this they are also regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Mr. Play offer a large number of ways to get in touch if you have an issue. They have a live chat function that can be accessed at the top left of the site at any time. If this doesn’t solve your issue they also have two email addresses available which are [email protected] and [email protected] If you still don’t get the response, or support, that you want then you can get in touch by phone at 02033189367.
If you still don’t get the support that you need then you can get in touch with Mr. Play via Facebook. All of these support options aim to be dealt with within 12 hours, but it can sometimes take longer if they are busy.
The United States, Australia, Belgium, Italy and France are all restricted from playing at Mr. Play Casino.
The Casino Gorilla is definitely still in a good mood after checking out Mr. Play Casino. While the limited game choice did upset him a little bit, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives and he’s still in a good mood. As long as Mr. Play keep adding to their game choice, the Casino Gorilla will keep on visiting their site.