Here you can find the full list of excellent UK online casinos. Sort the list with any criteria you wish by clicking on the dropdown menus and choosing your preferred criteria.
First deposit bonus
100% / £100 + 200 Free Spins
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 20 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. - www.begambleaware.org
First deposit bonus
100 Free Spins
New Casino customers only. £10 Minimum transfer and stake. £10 Minimum stakes within 7 days. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 50 Free Spins on selected games, credited within 48 hours of qualifying. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
First deposit bonus
100% / £100 + 200 Free Spins
18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on Starburst will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. - www.begambleaware.org
First deposit bonus
100% / £200 + 50 Bonus Spins
18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus spins on selected game only and must be used within 72hrs. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire within 30 days. Offer is 100% bonus match up to £200 + 50 Bonus spins on your 1st deposit, and 50% bonus match up to £50 on your 2nd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds & subject to wagering requirement (35x deposit + bonus). Only bonus funds contribute towards wagering requirement. Affordability checks apply. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
First deposit bonus
100% / £25 + 20 Bonus Spins
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on "Book of Dead" and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £10/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C's Apply. Please gamble responsibly - www.begambleaware.org.
Table of Contents
- How to Choose the Right UK Online Casino
- Who is the Casino Gorilla?
- New Online Casinos for UK Players
- Bonuses at UK Online Casinos
- Biggest Deposit Bonuses in UK Casino Sites
- Best No Deposit Bonuses for UK Online Casinos
- Free Spins for British Casinos
- Best Loyalty Schemes
- Best Payout Online Casinos in the UK
- Online Casino Security
- Online Gambling Regulations in the UK
- Benefits of UK Regulated Casinos
- Types of Games on Offer at Casinos
- Top Live Casino Sites in the UK
- Mobile Casinos for UK Players
- Payment methods for Deposits
- Fastest Withdrawals
- PayPal Online Casinos
- Best Customer Support For UK Players
- Unique Experiences at UK Online Casinos
- Help for Gambling Problems
How to Choose the Right UK Online Casino
There are many factors to take into account when it comes to choosing the best UK online casino. It is easy to get distracted by a large bonus offer or flashy animations and make the wrong decision. When players do pick the wrong online casino they end up costing themselves money because they are missing out on better promotions, rewards and games at a better site. Of course, promotions aren’t the primary consideration when it comes to picking the best casino sites. When creating his list of the best UK online casinos (just like Finnish), the Casino Gorilla took into account factors like licensing, game selection, payment methods, customer service and of course the safety of the site. We will go through these factors in a little more detail below.
- Regulated by UK Gambling Commission: For any casino to legally offer its services to British residents, it must first obtain a license from the UK Gambling Commission. As this regulator is one of the strongest in the industry, holding a UK license is a guarantee that an online casino will meet the highest standards of security and fair play.
- Game Selection: The quality and quantity of games available at an online casino is crucial to its success. Players will soon grow bored of casinos which stock a limited range of games which are not regularly updated. It is also important to have different gaming options like a well-stocked live dealer casino, jackpot slot games and the latest video slots.
- Promotions: Welcome bonus offers are the most eye-catching of the promotions on offer from online casinos, with four-figure sums becoming more and more common. However, the welcome bonus is a one-time deal, and attention should be paid to regular bonuses for existing customers as well as whether there is a loyalty programme in operation at the online casino.
- Deposit Options: While debit and credit cards remain the most popular funding option for most British online casino players, these are not suitable for everybody. With that in mind, it is good to have plenty of alternatives including e-wallets, bank transfers and voucher systems.
- Fast Withdrawals: Nothing is more frustrating to a casino player than having to put up with unnecessary delays while a withdrawal is being processed. The Casino Gorilla aims to identify those casinos which push through withdrawals in a speedy manner so as to keep their players happy.
- Excellent Customer Service: One important consideration when preparing our list of the best UK online casinos relates to customer support. Excellent customer service demonstrates that an online casino cares about their players and puts them first.
- Security: Last in our list but certainly not the least important, security is vital when it comes to online casinos. As players are entrusting personal information and money to the casino, they must be safe and secure. Luckily, the UK regulator forces its license-holders to meet the highest standards of security in order to hold onto that license.
Who is the Casino Gorilla?
The Casino Gorilla is the jungle’s biggest casino fan and he’s ready to share his wisdom with you. If you’re on the lookout for the best UK online casinos, stick with the gorilla himself and he’ll show you which ones are worth signing up to. He’s always keen to help people find great new places to gamble online – you’re in safe hands with him.
The Casino Gorilla does have some helpers, of course. The site’s team is dedicated to finding the best casinos, games and bonuses and sharing them with you. For an online gambling experience like no other, we’ve got your covered.
New Online Casinos for UK Players
New online casinos many a time offer bigger welcome bonuses than those veteran casinos. The reason for these incredibly big bonuses is the fact that new online casinos face some challenges attracting new players. Since they don’t have the reputation of long-standing casinos yet and their brand is unfamiliar to the players, they have to (or they should) offer bigger and better welcome bonuses than their rivals.
Here you can check our ultimate list of the best new online casinos for UK Players available today:
|New Online Casino||First Deposit Bonus||Launch Date And Info||Read Review|
| Playzee Casino||100% / £300 + 100 Bonus Spins||Playzee was launched in November 2018 It has a huge bonus offer and rewarding Loyalty Plan.|
| Casino Gods||100% / £100 + 300 Free Spins||Casino Gods was launched in 2019 by the Genesis Global Limited Casinos group. This well themed online casino inspired by greek mythology offers a wide selection of high quality games. Their welcome offer includes 300 free spins + 100% Bonus up to £100.|
Bonuses at UK Online Casinos
For many players, one of the best parts of gambling online is claiming bonuses. All online casinos have bonuses of some kind on offer. These are essentially free units of credit that you can use to play games without paying – what’s great is that even though you’re not paying, you still have a shot at winning actual money. Below are some of the more common types of bonuses offered by UK online casinos:
- No deposit bonus. This is a special offer that doesn’t require a deposit at all. Simply sign up to a casino that’s running this promotion and once your account’s set up, you’ll receive the bonus, which is usually a small sum of bonus money or a fixed number of free spins.
- Welcome bonus. Just about every UK online casino has a welcome bonus. This is awarded to you when you make your first deposit (some casinos have bonuses for one or more deposits after your first as well). Deposit a minimum amount to qualify.
- Reload bonus. This is any sort of bonus that a casino’s existing players can claim. All they have to do is sign in, make a deposit and the bonus is theirs.
Bonuses typically reward you with free spins or bonus money (or both in some cases). Free spins can be used on select slots and each spin is worth a set amount of money. Bonus money is casino credit that you can use on most of the casino’s games. It’s usually the case that the bigger your deposit is, the more bonus money you get (up to a limit).
Should you claim bonuses? They let you play for free, so why not! However, each and every promotion comes with terms and conditions of some kind; special offers are always too good to be true. In the fine print you’ll find the exact requirements you have to meet to get the bonus, as well as the restrictions you have to abide by when using the bonus.
Biggest Deposit Bonuses in UK Casino Sites
Online Casino deposit bonuses are probably the first thing all the punters are checking for when choosing a new online casino to sign up with. And why not, online casinos offer free money for the players, who would refuse the offer. Here is Casino Gorilla’s ultimate list of the biggest deposit bonuses for UK Players available right now:
|Online Casino||First Deposit Bonus||Further Information||Read Review|
| Casimba||100% / £200 + 50 Bonus Spins||This lion-themed online casino Casimba was launched in 2017 and is offering all the new players a huge 200% matching deposit bonus of up to £5,000.|
| Casilando||100% / £300 + 90 Bonus Spins||Casilando has a pretty good Loyalty Programme and a nice variety of different games. A special mention is given to the live-casino, that offers quality live-casino games. Redeem their welcome bonus and start the games.|
Best No Deposit Bonuses for UK Online Casinos
There are these desired bonuses amongst players called no-deposit bonuses. They are not easy to find these day, but luckily our furry friend is doing a constant research to find the best no-deposit bonuses for you. Play with house money without risking a penny of your own and test new casinos and games.
|Online Casino||No deposit -bonus||Further Information||Read Review|
| 777 Casino||77 Free Spins||Join 777 Casino and you will receive 77 free spins right after registration.|
| Casino 2020||20 free spins||Just register on the site, and you can claim 20 free spins on the Cleopatra’s Prize slot game.|
| Yeti Casino||23 Bonus Spins||You will get 23 free spins just for signing up. These spins can be used on Starburst or Joker Pro games.|
| Casino.com||20 Bonus Spins|| You will receive a 100% bonus up to £100|
+ 180 spins. Before that, take advantage of 20 Bonus Spins on registration.
| The Online Casino||10 Bonus Spins||Upon registration, you will get 20 bonus spins to enjoy on awesome Age of the Gods slots.|
Free Spins for British Casinos
|Online Casino||Free Spins||Further Information||Read review and play|
| NetBet||Up to 500 Free Spins||Netbet Casino rewards you with up to 500 free spins on your first deposit. Try your luck today!|
| Genesis Casino||300 Free Spins||Space themed Genesis casino offers up to 300 free spins to new players. These spins can be used on Starburst slot game.|
| Kassu Casino||300 Free Spins||You will get 300 free spins for deposits of £10. Free Spins will be added to your account in ten batches of 30 for the period after your initial deposit. Test your luck and spin one of these games: Red Riding Hood, Aloha!, Gonzo’s Quest or Starburst.|
| Sloty Casino||300 Free Spins||You will get your 300 free spins on Starburst, Aloha!, Red Riding Hood or Gonzo’s Quest. Never tried these slots before? Now you have a great chance.|
| Casino Gods||300 Free Spins||When you make your first deposit of at least £10 you will get 300 free spins on Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Red Riding Hood or Aloha. Try one of these popular online slot games on Casino Gods now.|
Best Loyalty Schemes
Don’t you like being rewarded for your loyalty? Lots of UK online casinos have plenty of generous rewards available just for their most loyal players. Loyalty schemes are great because they encourage you to keep playing.
The more you play, the better and bigger your bonuses get.
Loyalty schemes typically have a number of different levels. Whenever you play casino games for real money, you’ll earn points. The number of points you’ve earned determines your level. Reach a new level and you’ll unlock some new bonuses – you may even receive some rewards for leveling up. Some of the bonuses you can receive from loyalty schemes include free spins, casino bonus money and cashback.
At some casino sites, some of the higher levels of the loyalty scheme are invite-only. To qualify for an invitation, you usually have to be a very loyal player at the casino. In other words, you have to visit the casino regularly and spend a fair amount of money playing the casino’s games. Should you reach an invite-only level, you’ll get to enjoy a range of exclusive bonuses, such as birthday bonuses, gifts and even invitations to special events. Good examples of online casinos offering good exclusive bonuses are 32Red Casino, slot expert Videoslots, Dunder and PlayOJO.
The best loyalty schemes for UK players are ones that offer plenty of regular rewards. If you’re on the lookout for an exciting UK casino to play at, you’ll find lots of them on this page. Have a look at what their loyalty schemes are like and sign up to the casino with the best rewards.
Best Payout Online Casinos in the UK
Some people sign up to online casinos just for the fun of it. Others take things more seriously and are looking to make money from the casino games. If you’re keen to make a profit when gambling online, you should stick with the best payout online casinos in UK.
RTP is a term you may well have come across before. It stands for ‘return to player’ and is represented as a percentage. RTP refers to how much of your money on average you can expect to be paid back from a casino game over long-term play.
Here is an example of RTP:
- Let’s say there’s a slot with an RTP of 96%
- You won’t win exactly 96% of your money back every time you spin the reels
- Some spins you’ll lose and receive 0% of your money back
- Some spins you’ll win and the RTP will be much higher
- Keep on playing and your wins and losses will average out; the average RTP per spin will keep on getting closer and closer to the slot’s given RTP of 96%
Basically the higher the RTP is, the more lucrative a game should be.
You may come across RTPs for whole casinos. Again, these figures are a rough estimate of how much of your money on average you can expect to win back. Virtually all online casinos with have an overall RTP in the high 90s. It’s worth pointing out that even if you’re playing a game with a high RTP, it’s still possible, of course, to experience heavy losses. Though if you keep on playing, you should land a win sooner or later.
Check out the UK online casinos with the top payouts and play high RTP games for a good chance of bringing in some wins.
Online Casino Security
It’s very important for online casinos to be safe and secure. After all, players sign up and deposit money, and they have to be sure that their money (as well as their personal details) are protected. Thankfully, UK casinos are very trustworthy and reliable. For them to legally operate and accept British players, they have to be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. To receive a licence, they have to meet very high standards and prove they’re doing everything they should be.
Some of the many things online casinos have to be doing to obtain and keep a gambling licence include:
- Using data encryption technology to protect users’ data
- Ensuring all games are completely fair and that there’s no bias towards any players
- Keeping their privacy policies updated, transparent and accurate
- Displaying evidence of their licence for players to see
- Having clear and easily understandable terms and conditions
- Doing thorough KYC (‘Know Your Customer’) checks to confirm players are who they claim to be
- Making sure ID checks are carried out properly so that underage people can’t sign up
A licensed casino should have sections of the site explaining what it does to keep things secure and ensure players are as safe as possible.
Online Gambling Regulations in the UK
The United Kingdom is one of the most strictly regulated countries in the world when it comes to gambling. This is a good thing for players, as it means they are fully protected from any kind of scammy or illicit operators. As discussed above, the UK Gambling Commission does not take its responsibilities lightly and will impose heavy fines or even remove licenses from any operators which do not maintain the highest of standards.
The Gambling Act of 2005 confirmed that online gambling is perfectly legal in the UK, subject to the strict licensing conditions imposed by the UKGC. The purpose of this commission is to make sure online casinos are operating properly and that players get to enjoy safe, reliable gambling experiences without running into major problems. Among other things, this Act states that:
- Gambling must be conducted in a fair and open way
- Gambling should never become a source of disorder
- Children and vulnerable members of society must not be harmed or exploited by gambling
- UK players over the age of 18 are entitled to gamble online without any problems, subject to the above conditions being met
There are some other important acts to do with gambling that the UK government has set up. First, there’s The Betting and Gaming Act of 1960, which was passed by parliament and came into effect on 1 January 1961. The purpose of this was to formally legalise betting shops and games of skills, as well as to get gambling off the streets and into licensed premises.
Another important act is The National Lottery etc. Act 1993. This was passed in order to allow for a state-franchised lottery, the National Lottery, to run. A quarter of the money generated from the lottery goes to various good causes, with just over half set aside as prize money and the rest split between the government, retailers and Camelot, the company that currently operates it.
Most importantly, when it comes to registering with a new online casino, UK players should check the bottom of the page to ensure the site holds a UK gaming license. If that license is not there, you should search for a different online casino.
Here is a list showing all the best UK Online Casinos that hold a UK gaming licence:
|Online Casino||First Deposit Bonus on mobile||Read review|
| AHTI Games||100% / 50 Super Spins 18+ and T&Cs apply|
| Mr Green||100 % / £ 100 + 100 Free Spins|
| 32Red Casino||150% / £150|
| PlayOJO||50 Free Spins + 30 Extra FS 18+ and T&Cs apply|
UK players are fortunate to have an online gambling industry that’s very regulated. What this means is that players are protected and can gamble safe in the knowledge that if something should go wrong, help is readily available. Regulation also means that casinos have to follow strict operational guidelines if they’re to stay open. If the UK Gambling Commission finds that a casino is doing anything it shouldn’t be, the commission won’t hesitate to clamp down on the casino operator and issue or fine, or something similar.
While it’s encouraging to know that online gambling in the UK is regulated, regulation does come with some drawbacks for players. For example, casinos of any size can be shut down if they don’t follow the terms they agreed to when they obtained their licences. There’s also the fact that the player experience can impacted in different ways by rules designed to reduce the negative effects of gambling.
Most of the people who gamble online do so sensibly. Restrictive measures can prevent people from getting into gambling-related problems, but when these rules are enacted, all players are affected and some of them feel they’re being unfairly targeted. For example, credit cards were banned in early 2020 to stop people gambling with money they don’t actually have – those who use credit cards sensibly and have never had any problems may be frustrated with this particular restriction.
The UK Gambling Commission is constantly looking at improving the gambling experience for everyone, even if some measures may not go down well with some players. In February of this year, the commission introduced a raft of new measures designed to make slots easier and less likely to encourage gambling addiction. The measures include banning:
- Autoplay, a feature where the slot spins the reels a number of times chosen by the player. Some players can easily lose track of their money while the feature’s active
- Spins that are faster than 2.5 seconds
- Any sorts of visuals or sounds that give the player the impression they’ve won when their payout is equal to or less than their actual stake
- Features that make it seem like the player’s control of the outcome
- Features that speed up gameplay
These most recent restrictions are set to go into effect on 31 October 2020.
Benefits of UK Regulated Casinos
As mentioned above, the UK Gambling Commission is one of the strongest regulators in the world of online casinos. This means that players on UK licensed online casinos know that they are playing in a safe and secure gaming environment.
Even though regulation can have effects on the online casino experience that some players feel are unnecessary, it’s much better to have regulation in place. Because of it, you can relax knowing that the sites you visit are safe and trustworthy:
- Personal data protection: UK regulated casinos must use the latest encrypted software to ensure that transactions and personal information remain secured.
- Responsible gambling: This is a key area that the UK Gambling Commission works in and it refers to making sure gambling is done responsibly. It involves getting gambling addicts and problem gamblers the help they need and preventing underage people from gambling online. Every casino has a page on responsible gambling that outlines what it does to protect people and ensure only people legally permitted to sign up are able to do so.
- Fair gaming: All games on these casinos must pay out fairly and as displayed.
- Customer complaints: The UKGC is very proactive when it comes to customer complaints about an online casino. This means that should a player go to the regulator with a complaint they can be sure that this complaint will be investigated and followed up. Weaker regulators do not offer this level of protection to the customer, which is one big advantage of playing at a UK regulated online casino. The gambling commission can impose heavy fines upon its license-holders for breaching its rules and can remove the license for repeated violations or major offences
- Fines to casinos: We’ve also mentioned how the UK Gambling Commission hands out fines to casinos that don’t obey the rules. This is a great thing because it keeps casinos in check and makes sure they’re doing things properly; it also encourages other operators to not breach the terms of their licensing agreement.
The UK license is a prized one, so the online casinos are incentivized to do everything they can to hold onto them. It is not worth it for the casino to engage in improper conduct as the cost of losing the license would outweigh any short-term benefits.
Types of Games on Offer at Casinos
Players at UK online casinos can expect to enjoy a large range of the best real money games available. That means the latest video slots, the largest jackpot games, video poker titles, live casino games as well as traditional table games powered by random number generated software. Certain game providers are restricted in operating in some territories, but the UK consumer is lucky enough to have a very wide range of gaming options.
Live dealer casinos have been a particular favourite with British players over the past few years. This is because they offer the easy access of online gaming with the real-feel of authentic casino action via the live stream of professional croupiers. Slot machines have been a fixture in British pubs and clubs for years, and they are a big hit with UK players online as well. Of course all players are attracted by the thoughts of hitting it big, which is why monster jackpot slots like Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah are always popular. More experienced gamblers will know that games like blackjack, baccarat and video poker offer the best value, even if they are sometimes left in the shade next to the flashier video slot games.
- Slots – The most popular type of online casino game by far.
- Blackjack – A card-comparing game where you play against the dealer and your objective is to get closer to 21 than the dealer but without going over 21.
- Baccarat – Another card-comparing game but unlike blackjack, this one doesn’t involve any decision-making. Simply bet on which one of two hands gets the closest to 9.
- Roulette – A large wheel with 37 or 38 numbered pockets is spun. If your bet covers the pocket the ball lands in, you win and get paid.
- Poker – Many variations of poker exist and what they have in common is that your aim is to form the highest-ranking hand possible. Lots of poker games involve strategic, competitive play.
- Live Dealer Games – These are real-life versions of table games such as blackjack and poker. Watch live streams and take part in the game as if you were actually there.
- Scratchcards – Simple games where you reveal a number of symbols and if enough of them match, you get paid.
- Keno – Choose up to ten numbers from 1-80 and twenty of them will be called. The more matches you get, the more you get paid.
- Lottery – Some casinos let you buy tickets for UK-based lotteries and even lotteries in other countries.
- Sports Betting – Many casinos offer sports betting. Place bets on all sorts of sporting events from around the world.
All in all, UK players really are spoiled for choice when it comes to casino gaming.
Top Live Casino Sites in the UK
What is a live casino? It’s any sort of online casino that offers live dealer games. These are real-life games that online casino players can take part in through their casino account no matter where they may be. All players who opt in to the game get to watch a real-time stream of it that’s broadcast from a TV studio or even a land-based casino. A croupier keeps things running and players can interact with the croupier, as well as with fellow players, using a text-based messaging interface.
Live dealer games are very popular because they take the online gambling experience up a notch. They’re a lot more immersive, sociable and interactive than standard animated games, and their gameplay is much more fast-paced.
Many UK online casinos have at least a few live games to offer. Some of the more popular ones include blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker, along with gameshow-themed games such as Monopoly Live, Deal Or No Deal Live and Dream Catcher.
Mobile Casinos for UK Players
Most UK players access casinos using their phones these days, and games are designed to be perfectly adapted to the smaller screen without losing any of their impact. Whether you prefer video slots or video poker, you will be able to enjoy a large range of games on your smartphone or tablet as well as via a desktop device.
Smartphone use around the world has grown exponentially over the past number of years. Online casino developers have adapted accordingly, and now casinos and games are designed first for mobile play and then desktop rather than the other way around. While mobile versions of casinos do not offer the same quantity of games as on desktop, casinos are finding ways to add more and more gaming options to the mobile versions of their sites. Certainly, players will have access to a good selection of the most popular games to be found on the desktop version of the casino, with potentially hundreds of mobile games to choose from.
Here is a list showing all the best mobile casinos for UK Players that are available at the moment. All the casinos are compatible with the most popular mobile platforms, and you will access the casino via iOS, macOS, Android, or Windows.
Payment methods for Deposits
UK online casinos typically accept plenty of widely used payment methods. Some of the many options include bank cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards and even cryptocurrencies. As mentioned above, credit cards have been banned from use at online casinos. Even with credit cards no longer usable, UK players still have more than enough choices available. Some of the most popular ones are listed below:
- Visa. The vast majority of online casinos in the UK let you use Visa debit cards. These cards can be used for both deposits and withdrawals and while the deposits are near-instant, withdrawals usually take a few working days to reach you.
- PayPal. One of the most popular e-wallets around today, PayPal is a safe and reliable option that many online gamblers prefer. It’s user friendly, fast and protected.
- Skrill. Another e-wallet that’s accepted a lots of casinos is Skrill. If you go with this option, be aware that some casinos won’t let you claim the welcome bonus if you’re using it.
- Neteller. Like Skrill, Neteller is a commonly used e-wallet that prevents you from receiving welcome bonuses at a lot of casinos if you make your first deposit with it.
- Bitcoin. The world’s first cryptocurrency and currently the most commonly used one. Cryptocurrencies are a top option for online gamblers because of the increased anonymity they give users.
Before signing up to an online casino, it’s always recommended that you’re aware of what payment methods are accepted. Most of the time, one that you’re already using should be listed among the options.
|Online Casino||First Deposit Bonus on mobile||Instant play / app-based||Read review|
| Rizk Casino||100 % / £ 100 + 100 Free Spins||Both|
| MrQ Casino||20 Free Spins||Instant play|
| Videoslots||100% / £200 + 11 Free Spins||Instant Play|
Landing a big win is exciting and rewarding. The Casino Gorilla loves winning, especially when his winnings are on the larger side. Whenever you win, you’ll no doubt want to get your hands on your winning sooner rather than later. That’s why you should play at UK online casinos with the fastest withdrawals.
The amount of time it takes your money to reach you depends on two things:
- The casino you’re playing at
- The payment method you’re using
Whenever you make a withdrawal request, it can take the casino anything from less than a day to two or three working days to get your request processed. The processing time is the same regardless of the payment method you’re using. Once your request has been processed, your money’s on its way to you. If you’re using an e-wallet such as PayPal, Neteller or Skrill, you should receive your money on the same day your withdrawal request gets processed. For other payment methods, such as cards and bank transfers, you’ll have to wait anything from a few working days to as long as a week.
If you can’t wait to get your winnings, don’t worry because lots of UK casino sites have fast withdrawals. Many casinos take a single working day or less to process withdrawal requests. Remember that e-wallets are the fastest payment method for withdrawals, so try to use one if you can.
PayPal Online Casinos
There are online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method to make deposits and withdrawals, but it always depends on the casino license as well as the country of residence of the player if this payment method is possible.
Here you will find the list of the Best Paypal Online Casinos for UK Players:
|Online Casino||First Deposit Bonus||Other Payment Methods||Read Review|
| Unibet Casino||400% / £40||EcoPayz, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Visa Electron, Wire Transfer|
| Casiplay||50% / £50 + 30 Extra Spins||EcoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Trustly, Visa, Wire Transfer|
| BetVictor||Wager £10, Get £30 + 100 FS||BACS, Diners Club International, Entropay, Laser, Maestro, Mastercard, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Skrill, Switch, Ukash, Visa, Visa Electron, Western Union, Wire Transfer|
Best Customer Support For UK Players
The Casino Gorilla always appreciates having customer support available. If he ever has any questions or something’s gone wrong, he’s glad there’s someone there to help him out. You shouldn’t have to get in touch with customer support too often, but it’s reassuring to know they’re readily available. The options for getting in touch and the availability hours vary from casino to casino.
The best customer support for UK players is available round-the-clock. No matter when it is, whether it’s early in the morning or late at night, you can get in touch and have your question answered or your issue dealt with. The best customer support also offers plenty of ways of contacting the team. Contact methods commonly listed at UK online casinos include:
- Email address
- Email form to fill out
- Phone line
- Live chat
- Some casinos also provide links to their social media pages
Of the different contact methods, live chat is probably the most convenient one. Opt for live chat and you’ll use a text-based messaging service to communicate with a customer support team member. Phoning the team is also an option preferred by many, though this may cost extra. At many casinos, the phone line can be called for free. Some of the best casinos with excellent customer service are Netbet Casino, Rizk and Trada Casino. Example of a casino that we cannot recommend because of their customer service is Monopoly Casino.
Unique Experiences at UK Online Casinos
These days, there’s so much more to online gambling than simply signing up to a casino and playing games. Thanks to innovations in technology and gaming software, players can enjoy gambling experiences that are incredibly immersive, interactive and user friendly. Playing at online casinos can be very compelling and worthwhile – even if you don’t win, you can still have a great time.
There are many great things about playing at UK online casinos:
- Games are becoming more advanced and many of the newest ones have impressive cutting-edge 3D graphics and creative features to encourage people to play. Special features such as bonus rounds, symbols with added effects and changes to reel configurations all add to the player experience.
- Bonuses can be quite generous. Casinos hand out all sorts of bonuses, including free spins, bonus money, cashback and more. Bonuses can be rewarding since they let you play for free and give you extra chances to earn real money.
- Gamification. Some casinos use gamification to enhance the player experience. Playing at such a casino works kind of like a video game, where you earn points by playing games and get to unlock new worlds/levels and unlock rewards along the way.
- Interactive elements. Many online casinos have a number of interactive elements, such as tournaments where you compete against other players and live dealer games that let you interact with other players and the croupier as you play. There are even social casinos: these are sites where you play casino games and compete against others, but there’s no gambling involved as the games are free to play.
- Virtual reality casinos. One of the newest innovations in the world of online gambling is virtual reality casinos. Use a virtual reality headset for an immersive casino experience like no other. You’ll be made to feel as if you’re in a land-based casino, even though you’re not.
Help for Gambling Problems
The Casino Gorilla is all about the fun and enjoyment of playing at online casinos. If it stops being fun then it’s time to stop. If you believe that you or a loved one may have an issue with problem gambling then be sure to look out for some of the following signs:
- Chasing losses rather than sticking to a budget
- Lying or covering up the extent of their gambling
- Gambling with money that they cannot afford to lose or gambling out of need rather than for fun
- Giving up other hobbies and interests and replacing them with gambling
- Getting into arguments because of gambling
- Steals or borrows money to use for gambling
- Becomes withdrawn or anxious
If you are concerned that you or a friend or family member may have a problem, then you should take the time to contact a professional. All of these organisations exist to help gamblers in the UK and will offer advice in assistance plus the guarantee of confidentiality.